Winter Internships (November 29 2019- February 29 2020 )are now open!
Winter Internships : Part-Time
3 months (November 29 – February 29)
Hone your skills in digital media production, digital marketing and community engagement.
Pondylive is a local online media startup, city guide and the top source for events and travel information in Pondicherry. Pondylive has also been the online media partner for several high profile events including the annual Pondicherry Heritage Festival, Rotary Pondicherry Marathon, JIPMER Spandan etc.
December-February is Pondicherry’s busiest season with a heavy inflow of tourists and plenty of events that engage tourists and locals . We want to cover these events in an interesting manner and offer interested young people an opportunity to showcase and improve their digital media skills.
WHAT YOU GET?
- Certificate of internship from Pondylive Media Services , a partnership firm.
- Personal letter of reference or recommendation if requested by employer
- Leads for jobs
- Practical experience which adds value to any resume
- Get published on pondylive.com or our facebook/instagram pages with credit
- Opportunity for fully paid assignments after February 29
- Showcase your skills to reach a wide audience through our facebook, instagram and website – Front row seats to exclusive and unique events in Pondy
- Mentorship by the editor who has over 7 years journalistic experience
- Meet cool people !
- Flexible working hours
- Free beverages
You must have expertise or keen interest in one of these areas:
- Local History & Heritage
- People – interviews
- Local News or covering Events & Experiences.
You must have expertise or keen interest in one of these formats of content production:
Photos. Live Videos. Instagram Videos. Quick Mobile video production. Anchoring
New Year’s Eve Ticketing and Promotions
Creative promotions on instagram and Facebook Acquisition of new clients
Workshops and Walks : Conceptualisation & Management
IMPORTANT: WORKING HOURS
This is a part-time internship. You will not be bound to a desk.
Content producers will be most active on weekends (Friday- Saturday) and on rotation on weekday evenings.
Work minimum THRICE a week ( 3- 4 hours a day)
Preferable if intern has their own laptop/ smartphone/ camera. We will provide good internet connectivity , mic etc
Our stipends are variable
Minimum stipend per month : Rs. 1000 (if you have worked for at least 3 hours a day each for 3 days a week)
Maximum: based on your skill and work input
– Earn commission for marketing
– Minimum Rs. 400- 600 for every sponsored content production assignment – Extra pay for more than 3 days a week
Miscellaneous category stipends will vary based on project.
REPLY IN THIS FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- CURRENT COURSE/ OCCUPATION
- CATEGORY OF INTEREST
- ATTACH SAMPLE / RESUME
DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 26 @ 10 P.M
We will host a common meeting to brief you and we get started right away this month end.
GOOD LUCK 🙂